Am in Dalian.. Unscheduled stop. Found a crack in the ME tie rod. Have to cut through the deck and replace it and weld it back , the deck. So lotsa permits needed and class and all that has to be here. Starting first thing tmr. I don't have anything to do until we start steaming again and no watch to keep as well :D

Jerry Zhou, the coolest guy Chinese dude I know and the person that taught me ping pong so well is taking me out for dinner tonight. I'll have to update him on my new diet. No red meats or fish. I can't believe it but I don't like the smell of pork anymore. Back to Zhou, he looks like an American Chinese and he's really really smart but humble. Also very resilient. Life hasn't always been fair to him but he's made the best of what he has. It's amazing to see him work and hear the stories.

It's started to rain as well. I'm just thinking of what to wear for Danny's wedding. I don't have time to look for an outfit so I just have to go through my closet when I get home. I have a doc's appt on the 7th and a date to watch Transformers 3. And 8th is a day at the beach. 9th is take off. I feel tired already. I might to do a DIY haircut. Ok, I see Zhou's car pulling in through security. Have a good weekend everyone!

--